Catacombs of Paris: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
Take an underground tour of Paris's grisly mass graveyard, where the bones of a staggering **six million** human remains are on macabre display. Wandering these corridors is a fantastically eerie experience, and you'll learn all about life (and death) in 18th-century Paris with the multilingual audio guide. Discover the dark side of Paris!
- Tour not suitable if you have heart/respiratory issues or a nervous disposition
- There are 131 steps down & 112 steps back up
- Persons <14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Animals not allowed
- For safety reasons, it is forbidden to enter the Catacombs with suitcases and luggage. Only bags up to 40x30cm are allowed and they must not be carried on the shoulders. There are no cloakroom facilities available onsite
- Temperatures in the Catacombs can be as low as 14°C, so dress appropriately
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This experience is non-refundable. If you cancel, you will not be eligible for a refund.