Downtown Nashville Pub Crawl
2 hr, 15 min
Our general group guests love the way our guides encourage guests to mingle. By the end of the tour, you can't tell who arrived with whom.
Our low tour price also makes this the best valued tour in town, and adds to its popularity. We love Nashville and hope to see you soon.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Music City Pub Crawl, 2nd at Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201
This is a walking pub crawl along historic 2nd Ave. N. Guests will visit 4-5 bars, enjoying light-hearted Nashville history, games, live music, drink specials and mingling with other crawlers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
Visit some of the best bars in downtown Nashville
Return Details2nd Avenue North, 2nd Ave N, Nashville, TN, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests must be 21+
- If there are any special occasions (birthday, bride/groom) , please let us know in the special requirements section at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers of 6 guests apply to run this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a walking pub crawl within one city block, with stops at 4-5 bars.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We had a great time. Linley was a great guide. Great stories and very flexible with the group.
10/10 will go again.
Kaleb was an excellent guide, very entertaining. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun time. Got to meet other people that were also visiting.
Marlaina was an amazing guide. Great stories and trivia and she took us to some really fun bars! We drank beer and rode mechanical bulls!
My girlfriend has cancer she has good days and bad I bought the tickets and we were downtown and were going to meet up at the beginning of the crawl, She had an emergency and had to go back to the hotel didn't get to go on the crawl.
This "tour" was a blast! Our tour guide was funny, knowledgeable and also an amazing karaoke star! Who knew? This was the highlight of our girls weekend!