2-Hour Seattle City Tour
• Tour Highlights: Ballard Locks, Pike Place Market, China Town/International District, Safeco and Century Link Fields, Pioneer Square, Amazon Headquarters, Waterfall Garden Park, Seattle Waterfront (Great Wheel, Aquarium, Outdoor Sculpture Park), Space Needle, Chihuly Glass Garden, MOPOP (Museum Of Pop Culture), Queen Anne Hill, Kerry Park Viewpoint, Lake Union, Floating Homes, Fremont Troll, Hammering Man. (Traffic Conditions may alter route) Read Less
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Downtown Seattle hotels Downtown Seattle are: Grand Hyatt Seattle, Westin, The Mayflower Park, Sheraton, Crown Plaza, Marriott Pioneer Square on 2nd Ave, The Thompson, The Hyatt Olive 8
Return DetailsReturn to original pickup location in
Downtown Seatte or drop-off at Space Needle or Pike Place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If staying in an airport hotel, an alternative meeting point and directions will be provided at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Small bus (15 passengers) allowed easier viewing, access to tourist spots, and on and off. Earl gregarious, humorous, but easily distracted to politics, etc. Wished for more trivia, facts, history. Liked that Earl focused on outside of city places; we could do Space Needle, Pike's Market, etc. on our own time.Would definitely recommend to small group (#12 in our party), as well as couples. Got money's worth and enjoyed time spent.
Hands down best tour. Earl was fun and entertaining! He learned a lot about the city in this short period of time.
The tour guide provided interesting facts of the city. Very knowledgeable and funny. The ride at times was fast and did not stop at certain sightseeing areas to take pictures. The A/C stop working half way thru our tour which may it uncomfortable. All in all good time.
Earl made this tour! He is very knowledagle and puts a great humorous twist on the city. I highly recommend this tour. Great way to see many of the unique neighborhoods and popular tourist spots. My recommendation is to be ready at your designated pick up time. It’s respectful to those on the tour. I felt like we were waiting on a few folks when we could have been spending the time driving. I will definitely book this tour again if I’m ever visiting in Seattle again.
Are plane came in late. very stressful..... because we needed to meet our tour at 10:00 am Our Gide informed us to not to worry and be careful coming in to the city and they will pick us up as soon as we get to are meeting place. What a relief. the tour it self was amazing. everyone should take it before going around the city. you know where you are after the tour. we will take it again next time we visit Seattle.
Thank you for waiting for us,what a fun time.